QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream
QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream
The QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream’s rich, milky texture is a cross between a thick night cream and a lightweight lotion, so it feels luxurious when applied and provides sufficient hydration and moisture no matter the season.
Louise Collins, USA
The soothing goat's milk plus nourishing plant extracts in the QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream are a match made in heaven for my dry, sensitive skin. This completely natural, gentle formula is suitable for all skin types and is guaranteed to leave you with soft, glowing skin after each application! The texture absorbs like a dream.
Tegan Burns, UK
I over-exfoliated one time, which left my skin red and almost painful to touch. The QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream is the only product that immediately healed my skin and repaired my compromised skin barrier. I was amazed at the immediate relief my skin felt. I’ve been using this every night since then and it keeps dryness and irritation at bay. It also brightens and hydrates. Incredible!
Eleanor Harris, AU
The QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream is the perfect, all-in-one night moisturizer for me. I have extremely dry skin that is prone to dullness, dry patches, and dehydration. The first night I applied this, I woke up with the most radiant glow. Skin also felt so soft and supple. I can’t believe this transformed my skin overnight, and this has been my go-to night cream since then.
Goat's milk may not be among the buzziest skincare ingredients out there, but it's definitely one of the most versatile. This hardworking, all-natural ingredient is packed with essential nutrients that deeply nourish and brighten the complexion, all while being gentle and soothing to sensitive skin. All that milky goodness can be found in the QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream.
Gentle but oh-so effective skin-boosting formula
The QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream contains goat’s milk extract that provides a triple skin-boosting effect – deep nourishment, intensive moisture, and skin barrier protection. The result? A more radiant, balanced, and youthful skin.
Much of the credit goes to the moisturizing fatty acids and skin cell-renewing lactic acid that are naturally found in goat’s milk. Lactic acid gives the mildest form of exfoliation and boosts your skin’s ability to repair and renew itself. It also increases the production of ceramides, which are essential in keeping the skin barrier intact.
Fatty acids penetrate the skin and lock in the nourishment and hydration, addressing dryness, irritation, free radical damage, and signs of aging. Goat’s milk is also packed with probiotics that keep the allergens and bacteria out, making it the go-to ingredient for skin sensitivity, irritation, acne, and other skin conditions like eczema and atopic dermatitis.
Additionally, the QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream contains a concoction of soothing plant extracts and natural hydrators:
- Aloe Vera Extract - Hydrates skin and relieves a variety of skin conditions, including sun damage and sunburn, acne, and eczema
- Golden Chamomile Extract - Contains soothing compounds that reduce redness and calm irritation and sensitized skin
- Coix Seed Extract - Softens rough, dry skin, leaving it baby-smooth and silky-soft; balances sebum production; prevent acne
- Hyaluronic Acid - Retains moisture to the skin, keeping it plump and restoring its elasticity
- Provides a non-sticky, 24-hour hydration, making it a perfect moisturizer for winter, autumn, and even summer
- Replenishes dry skin and infuses it with plumpness and moisture, reversing signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage
- Gently exfoliates and boosts skin cell renewal, revealing a brighter, clearer, and smoother complexion
- Calms irritation, redness, inflammation, and other skin conditions
- Boosts skin radiance and glow
- Balances the skin’s water and oil level and protects the moisture barrier
- Contains natural, safe ingredients with no harmful additives and fillers
“Goat’s milk has been used for thousands of years to soothe sensitive skin. It’s a starting point for people who have skin issues — especially those who are doing an ‘elimination diet’ from all of their other skin care products and want to start a simpler routine that is kinder and gentler.” - Dr. Brent Ridge, a physician and former Vice President of Healthy Living for Martha Stewart Omnimed
Niamh Armstrong shares how the QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream transformed her red, sensitive skin in less than a week.
My dry, super sensitive skin is prone to redness, flakiness, and acne. So it's very tricky to find a skincare product that addresses all of my skin concerns. I'm glad I decided to try the QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream!
It was love at first application for me. This cream had a luxurious texture that felt occlusive enough to lock moisture in while still being lightweight and easy to spread. I immediately felt the calming and hydrating effect on the first use.
After using this for 3 days, redness was significantly reduced and my face, especially the cheeks and sides of the nose, no longer felt stripped and itchy. This helped restore the much-needed moisture to my parched, almost angry skin.
This goat’s milk cream has completely repaired my damaged skin barrier. No more dry patches, rough texture, and redness. Skin looks brighter and more even toned. And the best part is this doesn’t trigger my acne. I’ll continue using this because I’m satisfied with the visible results in just a few days of use.
- Net weight: 50g
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Main ingredients: Goat's Milk Extract, Lactic Acid Fermentation Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Golden Chamomile Extract, Coix Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid
- 1 x QMHUT™ Goat's Milk Moisturizing Cream
We ship all over the world. Order proceed here will take less than 14 business days to arrive.
If you wish to track your order, you may enter your tracking code here: http://www.17track.net/en
Our products are 100% cruelty-free and made with the finest organic ingredients. We guarantee that all of our ingredients are fair trade ingredients. Strict guidelines are in place for all ingredients suppliers to maintain the integrity of the products.